Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rain, rain go away...

Well, the dreary rainyness has officially hit D.C.!  For that reason and finally a full day of work (yes the same position) and class in about half an hour, I will not be writing much.
It has been an incredibly long week.
BUT, tomorrow I get to have breakfast with my dad!  So that's cool.
I thank God for a place to live (dripping ceiling, mouse, and all) haha!
I thank Him that I get to be a part of these amazing classes where I'm learning so much... and the professors are so talented and awesome!
I thank Him for an internship that is challenging and really interesting.
I thank Him for the job... I got to hang out with people my age from all over the world today and teach them English... so fun!
I thank him for friends, both close and far away, that are always there.
I thank him for family... grandmas that pray everyday, sisters going to do cool stuff, brothers who gift awesomely great cell phones, and parents for always caring (well according to my philosophy class they're morally obligated by duty to love me), but...

I'm thankful - in general.
Off to class...
kk

1 comment:

  1. What a blessed blog you wrote. All the gifts we have and none deserved, what a blessing.
    Hope you had a great time with your Dad. No, haven't talked to him since he returned.
    Awesome sermon today. You could hear a pin drop. He is "back" and thank you God. Hope it is a blessed week and you can keep up with it all. Audrey

    ReplyDelete