Sunday, April 11, 2010

Saying "Adios"

I can`t believe the time has come. I'm officially leaving the jungle tomorrow. Much to the dismay of many of my friends here... and for me too! I definitely don't feel ready. But, as life goes... I will be on my way continuing this amazing journey I've been blessed with!
I can't bring myself to write anymore. Super chaotic day today and it looks as if it will be a long night... cause they're throwing me a big going away party tonight with LOTS of chicha and dancing! :)
It will also be a hectic few days making my way out of Ecuador by the 17th (by bus, heading south). But, if you read the comments, you know that I will soon be joined by my parents in Lima for a quick one week tour of Peru and Bolivia! I have a lot ahead of me, but right now can only seem to focus on everything that is in my face at the moment... saying "see you later" is even harder here... imagine it's like 3 months at church camp or something cause you're with the same people 24 hours a day, 7 days a week... and then it's time to leave and you have no idea when you'll see them again! Wow.
Ok, gotta go, a few tests to finish grading and A LOT of packing to do!
My best, and until later,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. WOW. I cannot believe your 3 months are already up! but we were just together 3 days ago! send my love to the jungle--- kiss trees and bugs and people for be--- and be so safe traveling back to Peru. I didn't even catch that your folks were coming. How exciting! I am jealous.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete